Just today I had him in this wrap to walk down to a local produce stand. He had his head out and enjoying the scenery until he got tired and fell asleep.
The wrap is great because once he goes to sleep, I can then just move the fabric to cover him up and support his head and I've got my hands free to do things around the house!
This is a pouch sling we used a lot when he was a newborn and are finding new ways for him to use it as he grows.
I have spent more time than I care to remember walking around with Noah in the Bjorn to get him to sleep.
The newest thing that he loves is to be turned around in the Bjorn so he can see what's going on around him. He thoroughly enjoys shopping and our neighborhood walks more when he faces out.
I however, like it when he faces me because he falls asleep pretty quickly and takes longer naps than in my arms or in the crib. (Once he falls asleep I cover the top so he's not distracted by what I'm doing.)
This is the pouch sling back in use when he was a few weeks old and it was a lifesaver in getting him to sleep. While it looked like a tight squeeze in the pouch, he loved the snug fit and the movement of walking outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment