Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sylvester update

So far, Elena has been a generally laid back baby. It's enabled me to be far more productive during the day than I was when Noah was this little. We venture out of the house a lot more and enjoy stores where we can park once and spend a lot of time in that one place. We've already gone to the zoo (sorry, somehow with me and two kids in tow, I forgot to take pictures!), the mall and gotten done most of our Christmas shopping.

One of the best inventions for little ones is babywearing. We stumbled on it with Noah when we used our Bjorn all the time and have taken it to a new level with Elena. Since she's still sleeping lots, but needs to be held the majority of the time, she spends most of her days in a carrier like this wrap...





The hardest part of the day is Noah's naptime. Noah still has a hard time falling asleep (although it has gotten so much better), but it's hard to juggle both of them. So there was one day where I was working to get them both to sleep and lo and behold, they both fell asleep on Noah's bed. Elena's too little to leave her there with him, but it was so cute to see them asleep together that I had to take a picture!




Here are some other just random pictures of Noah and Elena around the house...

No comments: