
We also think that he's recently gone through a growth spurt. And just in this last week he has really begun to notice his surroundings more and be captivated by them. He enjoys (for short intervals) looking at the lights on the Christmas tree, the mobile in his crib and the mirror on his swing. It's such a joy to see the world come alive to him.
Here are some more Christmas pics.




2 comments:
Oh, little cousin! You have grown so much!!! Love the picture of you in a towel! Mommy says she has the same sort of pictures of us too! We love you so much!! Julia & Hope
He is so cute!! I loved the Christmas picture. It was beautiful! All of his features are so distinct and perfect! I am so grateful he is happy and healthy! I hope you are all doing great and getting (a little) rest. Karen
Post a Comment