A family blog for the Sylvesters! Lots of pictures and embarrassing stories.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Noah has started to smile at us! This morning we were singing Christmas carols and he was full of smiles, so I thought I'd share.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is soooo beautiful, guys. I couldn't be happier for you all. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Noah after the holiday crush is past. Love him one time for me,
Hey, little cousin! You are so cute! I bet you are keeping mommy & daddy VERY busy. We love your new smiles and can't wait to meet you! Lots of Love, Julia & Hope
3 comments:
He is soooo beautiful, guys. I couldn't be happier for you all. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting Noah after the holiday crush is past. Love him one time for me,
Denise
Hey, little cousin! You are so cute! I bet you are keeping mommy & daddy VERY busy. We love your new smiles and can't wait to meet you! Lots of Love, Julia & Hope
Great smile! Thanks for sharing. Who does he look more like in your opinion?
Post a Comment