It's hard to believe that Noah is 6 months old today. We celebrated with a lunch out with friends and with a little party in the afternoon. I made some cookies and a party hat for Noah. He didn't seem to notice the special occasion, but I'm sure as he gets older he will. Later tonight he chewed up his hat into a pulpy mess, as his own little celebration!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Happy 1/2 Birthday!
It's hard to believe that Noah is 6 months old today. We celebrated with a lunch out with friends and with a little party in the afternoon. I made some cookies and a party hat for Noah. He didn't seem to notice the special occasion, but I'm sure as he gets older he will. Later tonight he chewed up his hat into a pulpy mess, as his own little celebration!


It's hard to believe that Noah is 6 months old today. We celebrated with a lunch out with friends and with a little party in the afternoon. I made some cookies and a party hat for Noah. He didn't seem to notice the special occasion, but I'm sure as he gets older he will. Later tonight he chewed up his hat into a pulpy mess, as his own little celebration!
